- Preserved Flowers
- Flowers Arrangement
- Basket GiftFor flowers & delivery during 8th-16th Feb 2021, please go to the valentine site.
Return & Refund Policy
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as flowers or foods cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the product manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, such as item that not in its original condition, or damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being refunded. Perishable goods such as flowers or foods cannot be refunded.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Lavender Flora is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Lavender Flora will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- The order may be canceled, without a cancelation fee, either if the order has not been started or at least three days before delivery date. For example, deliver on 8 Jan 2015 at the latest is 5 Jan 2015.
- If the order has been arranged or cancel less than above mentioned period, a fee equal to 70% of the total charge (less taxes & delivery) will be charged to the form of payment submitted.
- If the order is out for delivery, or has been delivered, the order cannot be canceled.
- We only replace items if they are defective, incomplete, or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: No.217, Jalan Padungan, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: No.217, Jalan Padungan, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We offer best price in Malaysia
Gift, Hamper & flower delivery from Sabah to Sarawak.
Protecting your private data
Ready to serve you anytime
Find us in Google
Lavender Flora Shop, Sarawak’s leading online florist!
We are a leading floral & gift shop based in Kuching. We offer wide variety of flower bouquet, gift hampers, and unique souvenirs. We deliver to customers throughout Malaysia. We served customers to send love to their loved one online for many years.
Our Operating Hours
Every Monday - Saturday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holiday